As a kid, this was always one of my favorite dinners that my mom made. As a bigger kid, I still love them! These chicken pillows are super easy (and quick!) to make and soooo yummy.
Here's how you do it...
2 packages regular-sized crescent rolls
2 cups shredded chicken - I like to use Recipe Chicken in a Crockpot
4 ounces chive & onion cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1. Mix together shredded chicken and softened cream cheese.
2. Open up the crescent roll packages and divide into four rectangles each. Close the diagonal seam with fingers.
3. Place a large spoonful of chicken on one half of the roll.
4. Fold the roll in half, over the chicken.
5. Then close the seams with a fork.
6. Bake according to package directions until golden brown.
7. While the pillows are baking, prepare the sauce by mixing together 1 can of cream of chicken soup with a 1/2 cup of milk. Also, add in any extra chicken to the sauce that did not fit into the pillows.
8. Serve alone or over steamed rice, with the sauce on top!
Refrigerate leftovers, or freeze for later!